Workshop - 2 Days
28 & 29 September 2017 YANGON
Thu & Fri
Trainer: Andy Ng
Watch this 2-min introductory video of this course
Companies in Myanmar are enjoying an unprecedented boom, and many said that we need to strike while the iron is hot or it could be gone fast.
The way forward is to focus on having a good and reliable product and service, and to be of value to the market. On top of that, you need to have successful sales strategies.
A successful sales strategy includes having the following: good business model, attractive compensation scheme, sales system and procedures to ensure customers what they need, marketing system to reach out to the market fast and effectively and strong mindset and a "Can Do" attitude.
This power-packed 2-Day course is taken from our week-long business coaching program for high level executives. Since 2001, we have been conducting this course in 9 countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, China, Japan and Cambodia. In particular, we have conducted 3 runs for Cambodia, with one of them organized by the Cambodian Federation of Business.
Who Should Attend
Whether you are now heading a company, sales department, serving as a marketing and sales professional, self-employed or a technical or professional person, it pays to get updated and upgraded on successful sales strategies.
If you too want to have a head-start over your competitors, take action now. Invest US$799 for this 2-Day course and you will see your results soar, guaranteed!
1. How to Increase Sales with Zero Cost in Myanmar
2. Five Ways to Create Right Conditions in Sales
3. 5-Ways Sales Leverage to Up Sales by 61%
4. Seven Successful Sales Strategies from service to creating raving fans
5. Selling Benefits instead of features and advantages of what you sell
6. SNAP Selling system and Power of Questions
7. The EASE Way to Overcome Sales Objections
8. Top 15 and 68 Ways to Close Every Sale
9. Sales Manager's Job: Leverage on sales system
10. Six Keys to Winning Teams
11. 5-Ways Profit Building
Dynamic talk and presentation, Story telling and humour stories, Small group discussions and case studies, Physical exercises like cut wood with paper and watching of short entertaining video clips.
Watch a 2-minute video on this training done in Cambodia in Jan 2017
Why companies are having sales issues
Top 18 Sales Challenges
Cycle of Business
How to Increase Sales with Zero Cost
Sun Tzu Art of War to Sell Without Selling
Five Ways to Create Right Conditions in Sales
5-Ways Sales Leverage to Up Sales by 61%
Top 25 Sales Leverage Strategies
Review and Questions and Answers
Solutions to Top 18 Sales Challenges
Seven Successful Sales Strategies
Power of Asking Yes Questions
The FUNDS Way to Overcome Sales Objections
The Ultimate in Selling: Move their hearts with Results
Review and Questions and Answers
Your Top Action Plan
Meet Your Trainer
Watch a 2-minute video on our clients' testimonials
Number of years full-time in training: 17 (since May 2001)
1. Business Coach, Consultant and Trainer: Andy is the founder of Asia Coaching Training. Andy Ng combines 30 years of corporate, entrepreneurial business, training and consulting experience, all with a great passion to help people to be more competitive and successful.
2. Andy Ng graduated from National University of Singapore in 1988 with an Honors Degree in Accountancy (B.Acc). He also has a MBA from the Heriot-Watt University of UK in year 2000.
3. Andy used to be the Director of Finance, HR and Admin of the world's 5th largest computer networking equipment supplier - Allied Telesis International Asia. The Group enjoys US$420 million sales employing 1,300 staff worldwide. Andy's other experiences include banking at Chase Manhattan Bank, consultancy at KPMG and sales at Vickers Ballas Holdings Limited.
4. As a trainer, trains companies on 3 major topics: sales, management, finance and executive skills. Andy has trained SingTel and Sing Power for their multiple-run training Finance for Executives programs. On top of that, he also did countless training assignments for companies including Beckon Dickinson, Hwa Chong Institution, Coldwell Banker, Thomson Learning, SPH, DTZ Debenham, NTUC & Manulife Insurance Singapore.
Since 1996, total people trained by Andy numbered 81,431 in 15 countries including Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, Maldives, Tanzania, Japan and Brunei.
5. The public workshops conducted by Andy are highly popular, and some of them were featured on MediaCorp Radio, My Paper and Lianhe WanBao. Andy is also a Certified Trainer with the American Management Association (AMA), Advanced Training (UK) and Action International. He is also ACTA-certified by Singapore Ministry of Manpower Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
6. In the community, Andy is the District Chairman of Entrepreneurship of Lions Clubs International District 308A1 and is a member of Association of Professional Trainers Singapore (APTS) since 2007. He also served in the Teck Ghee constituency (part of Ang Mo Kio GRC).
REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP